Anyone Want to Split a Case of .308 - CHEAP!!!

All transactions must be legal in the State of New Jersey. The Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst Rod and Gun Club, it's employees, the 87th Force Support Squadron, it's members, The United States Airforce, and the Department of Defense are not responsible for any transactions that may take place here. No guarantees or warranties are expressed or implied. You accept the terms and conditions of the Buy/Sell/Trade Area by voluntarily entering the Buy/Sell/Trade Forum.

Moderator: BigRed

Forum rules
All transactions must be legal in the State of New Jersey. The Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst Rod and Gun Club, it's employees, the 87th Force Support Squadron, it's members, The United States Airforce, and the Department of Defense are not responsible for any transactions that may take place here. No guarantees or warranties are expressed or implied. You accept the terms and conditions of the Buy/Sell/Trade Area by voluntarily entering the Buy/Sell/Trade Forum.

Anyone Want to Split a Case of .308 - CHEAP!!!

Postby NJDevil1044 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:49 pm

I found a guy who lives out by my wife in PA who has a crate (between 800-900 rounds) of .308 (not all Mil-Surp) ammo that he's looking to unload, as he primarily shoots pistol. This is NOT 20-30 year old MilSurp Ammo (I have the exact manuf. and counts somewhere, but I can't find at the moment). I'd like to take it all off his hands, as he's only asking 400.00 for the lot, but I can only swing about half that right now, but before someone else swipes it up, I'd like to nab it from him.....so if theres anyone out there whose looking for a great price on some .308 ammo, and would like to split this (almost) case with me, please get in touch with me ASAP.....I travel to Philly every week so picking it up would be no problem, and I could meet you out at the Range to divide it up. Either MSG me here, or e-mail me at NJDeviL1044@verizon.net....or you can call me at either 609-298-0727 (home) or my cell is 732-610-8546......we need to move on this quickly though as I know he has several other interested parties. If no one gets back to me I might just go all in and take the lot off his hands, but thought I'd share a good opportinuty with my fellow club members. Thanks all, and get back to me ASAP if interested.

Clif M.
NJDevil1044

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade Forum.