GI Anglehead Lights for Upcoming Airsoft Event!

All transactions must be legal in the State of New Jersey. The Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst Rod and Gun Club, it's employees, the 87th Force Support Squadron, it's members, The United States Airforce, and the Department of Defense are not responsible for any transactions that may take place here. No guarantees or warranties are expressed or implied. You accept the terms and conditions of the Buy/Sell/Trade Area by voluntarily entering the Buy/Sell/Trade Forum.

Moderator: BigRed

Forum rules
All transactions must be legal in the State of New Jersey. The Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst Rod and Gun Club, it's employees, the 87th Force Support Squadron, it's members, The United States Airforce, and the Department of Defense are not responsible for any transactions that may take place here. No guarantees or warranties are expressed or implied. You accept the terms and conditions of the Buy/Sell/Trade Area by voluntarily entering the Buy/Sell/Trade Forum.

GI Anglehead Lights for Upcoming Airsoft Event!

Postby Coop » Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:00 pm

Up for sale are 4 GI Issue anglehead flashlights. You will need to supply 2x D Cell batteries for them to run. I picked up 2 in tan and 2 in green, so you can show some team pride. They come with Red and Blue filters, and I pre-installed the red filters just so there's no excuses! ;-)

Am selling these for the upcoming Airsoft event: Vietnow III on August 17/18, an overnight game where red filtered flashlights are required. Please only purchase if you are attending.

They have all the standard issue options:

3 position power switch: Off, Flash Enable, and On. Off is a total lockout. Flash Enable lets you press the flash button, such as when using blink signaling for IFF recognition. On is always on.

Flash Button: Instead of turning the light always on, you can use this pressure switch to quickly turn the light on. Release the switch to turn it off.

Hook: Attach the light to your web gear, vest, belt, or anywhere you can slip the hook. It is narrow enough to loop through MOLLE webbing, tall enough to comfortably sit on a 1.5" web belt.

Loop: You can hang this light via the fold away loop at the bottom.

Filter Compartment: At the bottom of the flashlight, your blue filter will be in here. Your red filter is already installed.

Filter adapter: At the front of the flashlight, with red filter already installed.

I Paid $14.95 each. I will sell them for $15.00 because I don't want to make change. Consider it shipping, handling, processing, state tax, federal tax, commission, surcharges and interest.

You can pay me via paypal (PM for address, do not send to the pre-registration address) and I will hand deliver it to you at Vietnow III on August 17th. If they don't get spoken for then, I'll bring them with me and you can buy them there.
- Coop
Event Producer
R-14 Airsoft

All I could do was stand there in disbelief as dozens of small children were slaughtered right before my very eyes.
And you want to know what the hardest part about all of it was?
My dick.

Coop: The human rectum is warm enough to hard boil an egg.
Cliffnote: I'm not falling for that one a 4th time.
Coop
Airsoft Event Host

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade Forum.