Cliffnote's Sale - airsoft guns/parts/real MagPul parts

All transactions must be legal in the State of New Jersey. The Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst Rod and Gun Club, it's employees, the 87th Force Support Squadron, it's members, The United States Airforce, and the Department of Defense are not responsible for any transactions that may take place here. No guarantees or warranties are expressed or implied. You accept the terms and conditions of the Buy/Sell/Trade Area by voluntarily entering the Buy/Sell/Trade Forum.

Moderator: BigRed

Forum rules
All transactions must be legal in the State of New Jersey. The Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst Rod and Gun Club, it's employees, the 87th Force Support Squadron, it's members, The United States Airforce, and the Department of Defense are not responsible for any transactions that may take place here. No guarantees or warranties are expressed or implied. You accept the terms and conditions of the Buy/Sell/Trade Area by voluntarily entering the Buy/Sell/Trade Forum.

Cliffnote's Sale - airsoft guns/parts/real MagPul parts

Postby CliffnoteUSAF » Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:14 pm

ROEs
- I'd prefer to meet face-to-face at Range-14, unless you live on-base or very nearby.
- Cash is best, but PayPal before meeting is fine too.
- Questions? If it's something that other people might also be wondering, then OK, post a question. If it probably means nothing to anyone else, PM it.

$160 - Bravo RDW. Full metal, wired to front, small tamiya. Also includes folding front grip, and 2 midcaps & 1 hicap (it also accepts M4-style mags). It's awesome and compact, but shoots a solid 380 fps w/ .20s. Perfect CQB size, but it's too hot for most indoor limits! :x I used it maybe 3 or 4 times, it's perfect for an engineer role or something where you'll be moving props or handling bigger supports weapons like RPGs or mortar systems.

$175 - Echo1 Stag-15. Full metal, wired to front, small tamiya. Shoots 370 w/ .20s. Has a longer Madbull 6.03 inner barrel installed, right to the orange tip (barrel bought was too long, so I carefully cut the barrel down), will also include the stock inner barrel. Stock inner barrel ends at approx the A-frame. The metal outer barrel unscrews at the A-frame to reveal 14mm neg thread, to swap for a mock suppressor or replace with the shorter stock inner barrel and just add a flash hider (for CQB length).

$120 - KJW M-9...for the most part. I never used it, it's in like-new condition. Has TM mag, TM Hogue-style grips. It's all nicely packaged in the original...Western Arms box, complete with Japanese manuals, etc. The previous owner was military and seems he was scammed when he bought it overseas :-P The dark-grey gunmetal finish looks sweet, the grips feel amazing, I just don't need another M9. I'm also including a nylon thumb-break duty holster with a swivel/QD belt attachment.

Used M4 mags >>
1) SOLD - G&P metal mids, lot of 5 pieces
2) $70 - TM metal mids, lot of 9 pieces
3) SOLD - Green Label window PMAG mids, lot of 5 pieces
4) SOLD - Green Label EMAG mids, lot of 8 pieces
OR - 1 & 2 for $100

All are small tamiya.
$40 (2/used) - DBAL-style 9.6V 1200mah Battery is the custom PEQ configuration, bought these as complete units.
$30 (1/used) - PEQ-style box, with small-type 9.6V 1100mah inside

1) SOLD - NCStar Aimpoint-style red dot, raised cantilever mount, FULL METAL BODY, see-thru front & back flip covers
2) $20 - NCStar Aimpoint-style red dot, low mount, PLASTIC BODY, see-thru front & back flip covers
3) SOLD - unknown brand ACOG-style sight, red & green "rangefinder" reticle
4) $25 - Bear(?) red dot, larger lens, 11 brightness settings, see-thru lens covers. The front & back lens & covers are the same size, so leave the covers on while playing as a lens protector; if one breaks, just use the other one!

$20 - real-steel Magpul MOE handguard. Brand new. M4 handguard length. If you need to accommodate a front-wired battery, just knock out the two rivets at the bottom to remove the inner heat shield; it can be reinstalled later with nuts & screws if needed for real-steel.

$45 set - real-steel MOE handguard, MVG, 7-slot rail. Used. Hole cut next to rail for small tamiya if running PEQ battery. Heat shield removed from lower half, will be included.
Last edited by CliffnoteUSAF on Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:19 pm, edited 6 times in total.
CliffnoteUSAF
Likes the CAC

Re: Cliffnote's Sale - airsoft guns/parts/real MagPul parts

Postby kendoe42 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:01 am

hey i'll take the $55 - 10-pack of M4 mids. King Arms, black color, brand new/never used. .. if you don't mind letting me stick one in the mod-0 to make sure it fits first. I'll be at tomorrow's game.
Team ASOC .

All Sausage One Clam.
kendoe42

Postby CliffnoteUSAF » Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:09 am

Sounds good, I'll bring 'em with me.

And BUMP!; as stated, I'll be at Range 14 Airsoft tomorrow (Sunday 21Jul13) if anyone wants to make a purchase. Just tell me what you want first, because I won't simply be lugging every WTS item along for the ride.

EDIT: If you want to arrange a purchase, please PM me. I have an email alert on new posts this thread, but kendoe42's post didn't generate an email... Checked all my user settings, so I dunno :?
I frequently log in here, but just to be on the safe side, make direct contact with me so I don't miss you.
CliffnoteUSAF
Likes the CAC

Postby CliffnoteUSAF » Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:28 pm

BUMPing this up.

Sold items removed, prices dropped on everything.

$400 takes all 3 airsoft guns listed up top.

CLICK HERE TO SEE MORE AIRSOFT STUFF & TACTICAL GEAR, it's my sales thread on another forum.
CliffnoteUSAF
Likes the CAC

Postby clh1972 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:26 pm

hey cliffnote,ill pick up the acog from you if you still have it.ill be at the game on sat nite so if you would please bring it.ill see you there chris
clh1972

Postby CliffnoteUSAF » Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:53 pm

^^
Sounds good, I'll have it with me.

And a BUMP!
Current deal: $300 for the RDW, Stag-15, & both 9.6v 1200mah PEQ/DBAL batteries.

Also, the $20 MOE handguard is SPF on the other forums.
CliffnoteUSAF
Likes the CAC

Postby Herbie » Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:41 pm

Do you still have the picture of the ACOG sight? I'm not sure if it's me, but neither my computer or phone could load the images.
Herbie

Postby CliffnoteUSAF » Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:19 pm

Sorry, ACOG is sold, I haven't updated the list or the pic link addresses in a while.
CliffnoteUSAF
Likes the CAC

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade Forum.