5.56 and .223 Rem fired brass

All transactions must be legal in the State of New Jersey. The Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst Rod and Gun Club, it's employees, the 87th Force Support Squadron, it's members, The United States Airforce, and the Department of Defense are not responsible for any transactions that may take place here. No guarantees or warranties are expressed or implied. You accept the terms and conditions of the Buy/Sell/Trade Area by voluntarily entering the Buy/Sell/Trade Forum.

Moderator: BigRed

Forum rules
All transactions must be legal in the State of New Jersey. The Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst Rod and Gun Club, it's employees, the 87th Force Support Squadron, it's members, The United States Airforce, and the Department of Defense are not responsible for any transactions that may take place here. No guarantees or warranties are expressed or implied. You accept the terms and conditions of the Buy/Sell/Trade Area by voluntarily entering the Buy/Sell/Trade Forum.

5.56 and .223 Rem fired brass

Postby jscha2 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:10 am

5.56 and .223 Remington fired brass. All military brass is guaranteed once fired. All brass has been cleaned, inspected, completely resized, trimmed and swaged if military fired brass. Mill brass is mainly lake city with some other head stamps. You need only to add the primer, powder and bullet. $24.00 per hundred. I am a retired Air Force Sergeant living about 15 miles from Range 14 and I am often shooting at the range. THIS IS NOT LOADED AMMUNITION. Contact me at jmssarge4@gmail
jscha2

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade Forum.