Coop's Flea Market Bonanza

All transactions must be legal in the State of New Jersey. The Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst Rod and Gun Club, it's employees, the 87th Force Support Squadron, it's members, The United States Airforce, and the Department of Defense are not responsible for any transactions that may take place here. No guarantees or warranties are expressed or implied. You accept the terms and conditions of the Buy/Sell/Trade Area by voluntarily entering the Buy/Sell/Trade Forum.

Moderator: BigRed

Forum rules
All transactions must be legal in the State of New Jersey. The Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst Rod and Gun Club, it's employees, the 87th Force Support Squadron, it's members, The United States Airforce, and the Department of Defense are not responsible for any transactions that may take place here. No guarantees or warranties are expressed or implied. You accept the terms and conditions of the Buy/Sell/Trade Area by voluntarily entering the Buy/Sell/Trade Forum.

Coop's Flea Market Bonanza

Postby Coop » Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:21 pm

UPDATED 26MAY2013

Cleared out the sold items. Took better photos of some remaining items. Lowered pricing all around. If you want to guarantee something as yours, post up "I'll Take It" followed by a description or copy/paste of whatever it is you want. You can pay via paypal, or hand me cash. I will not ship. I will meet you at the Range 14 Rod and Gun Club at any time, midnight included, and hand deliver whatever you want to you.

Zeta Labs Mosin Nagant, Repaired/Polished/Smoothed by The_Stealth, Working! Brand new, never skirmished, chrono'd a few times, Chrono's at 350 with .25's and Green Gas. 14 round capacity, works on Green Gas, Propane, or Duster Gas, although you only get about 5 shots per gas fill, Realistic! Comes with plastic spike bayonet and Zeta Labs Mosin Sling. - $300

NC Star MP5/G3 Low Profile Claw Mount, lightly used - $5

Weekend Warrior 1 Piece Bikini, Multicam, Asian Large (US Medium) Never Worn, Tried on Once (not by me, lol), $10

See more pics here: http://www.airsoftnews.fr/2011/05/18/we ... amouflage/ (The 1 Piece on the left, not the two piece).

AK47 High Caps, AK74 "Bakelite" High Caps, AK74 Black High Caps - $5 Each

AK47 Mystery Caps - Standard or Mid, Capacity unknown, untested. Left one needs a Pin. - $5 Each

Elite 2000MaH 9.6v Deans Wired Crane Stock batteries (I taped them because I use them in a solid stock) - $10 Each

Left - 9.6v 1500MaH Deans Stick. Right - 8.4v 600MaH Mini Stick. - $5 Each

Massive RPK Stock Battery, doesn't fit without modifications, 9.6v 4500MaH Deans - $20

SKS Chest Rigs, 10 cell (left) 7 Cell (1 remaining), various years. - $5 Each

Chinese "Assault" chest rigs, multiple various pouches for mags and stick grenades. - $5 Each

Top Left - Chinese Tool Pouches, good Fallout carry all pouches - $5
Top Right - Chinese AK Drum Mag Pouches, another good carry all pouch - $5
Bottom Left - Chinese 9mm Quad Stick mag Pouches, worn over the shoulder like a purse - $5
Bottom Right - Mystery Pouch, presumably Chinese, button snaps - $5

Chinese entrenching tool, barely used (never by me) - $10

US Chemical Boots, marked "TRNG ONLY" can be cleaned off, great one size fits all waterproof boots, wear over your regular boots to keep dry! Many Pairs in OD and Black. - $5/pair

US Gas Mask Pouch (Pouch Only) with Dark Gas Mask Lens - $5

US Charcoal Lined Chemical Protection Suits, marked "TRAINING ONLY", can probably be cleaned off. US Medium Pants and Jackets. Thicker, good for Fall/Winter wear. Several pairs in stock, possibly different sizes. $10/Pair

Misc US Gear, LC-2 Suspenders, Web Belts, Canteens, Canteen Cups, Canteen Pouches, Helmet Cover, Helmet Bands, Airman's Manual, etc - $5/Item

Russian Winter Waterproof Overalls, US Woodland Pattern, Size Large - $10

5.11 Tactical Ripstop Pants, Barely Worn, Size US 44/32 - $10

5.11 Tactical Pants, Traditional Tan, Used, Size US 44/32 - $10

5.11 Tactical Vest, Holds 4 M4 Mags and various other goodies, Size 2x, Tan, Dirty from Use, but still lots of life left. - $10

OD Boonies, 1 Large, 1 Medium, Never Worn - $5/Each

Beat to Shit Blackhawk Aviator Gloves, US Medium. Ripe for a Fingerless conversion on the trigger fingers. - $5

Russian Map Pouch, Tactical as fuck! Velcro worn from use, but still holds. - $5

US Medium Woodland Jacket - $5

2XL OD Camo Set - $10

LA Police Gear Operator Pants, Barely Used, Size 44/32 - $10

2XL Tigerstripe Camo Set - $10

2XL Tricolor Desert Jacket, OMFG HAS BEEN TO TOLLAND - $5

2XL Carhart Overalls, Dirty but you know carhart's last forever! - $10

Top - 32 Degrees Vintage Paintball Body Armor - $5
Bottom - King Arms PACA, OD Fake Body Armor - $10/Each

Discrete rifle case for a small rifle, an m933 or an MP5SD6 perhaps. May be able to fit an M4 in there. $5

Trapper Industries Drum Mag (manual winding hi cap), TM Mk23 Suppressor with -14mm Cap for a regular AEG - $5 Each

Real M249 Ammo Box, Large Sling Stud mountable Bipod, perfect for shooting from sitting on the ground - $5 each

Condor MP7 Drop Leg, Right Hand, OD (Fits large handguns, MK23 with LAM, Desert Eagle, ETC) Brand New - $20 (SOLD)
Specter Industries Tan M9 Holster, Right Hand, used but not abused - $20

TT Misc Pouch with 3 Knot Medic Rope in it, US Canteen Carrier OD, Rothco Black Canteen Carrier, US Small OD Gloves Brand new (SOLD) , $5/Item

Civilian Polypro, thicker than mil polypro, 2xl size - $10 for the set.

Laptop Bag Strap Sling, Knife/Mag Pouch, Hobo Knife/Fork/Spoon set, Wiley X SG 1 Frames, Film Canister, ACU 40mm 2x Pouch, Smart Charger, MP5k v3 Gearbox, and Emergency Cell Phone Charger - $5/Item

New Stuff added 02JUN2013:

KWC Uzi, Complete Package. I am the 2nd owner. Worked over by The Stealth, fully functioning and tested on Silent But Deadly's Face this past Fallout. Comes with original hard case, 1 38rd Magazine, folding stock, and 8 12g Cartridges. Chronos at 350 with .25's. I do not believe this is the 2011 version, but the older original edition, so keep that in mind when shopping for mags. Has obvious signs of wear, screws with surface rust, and scratch marks near the pin that holds the stock on, since for a while I ran this without the stock. - $125.

A&K Masada, Black, used twice, needs new magazine release, Right side selector switch will not stay on, but does not impact performance, unless you are left handed. Used twice (Last Fallout and this Fallout) Comes with 1 A&K Hi-Cap and 5 Beta Project Magpul PTS 70rd Standard Mags. Chronos at 330 with .25's - $250

You will need to purchase and install this to make mags stay inside the gun:

http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?products_id=41652 or http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/ad-classic-m ... black.html

It may not hurt to snatch these up as spares, just in case:

http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?products_id=35599 or http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/ad-classic-m ... asada.html

Missing left side magazine release switch assembly, will not hold mags inside the gun without this part. I still have the part and it is included. Good luck on figuring out how to put it all back together:

Loose right side selector switch (would inconvenience a lefty, otherwise selector still works fine) You can see where the pot metal part is worn. Still works with left hand side (right thumb) safety selector like on a traditional M4/M16.

EDIT:

New Magazine Release and Fire Selector is installed! The Masada is going for $250.

Thanks for looking!
Last edited by Coop on Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:05 pm, edited 9 times in total.
- Coop
Event Producer
R-14 Airsoft

All I could do was stand there in disbelief as dozens of small children were slaughtered right before my very eyes.
And you want to know what the hardest part about all of it was?
My dick.

Coop: The human rectum is warm enough to hard boil an egg.
Cliffnote: I'm not falling for that one a 4th time.
Coop
Airsoft Event Host

Re: Coop's Flea Market Bonanza

Postby Coop » Sun May 26, 2013 2:05 pm

Massive update to the initial post. Sold stuff removed, better photos of everything.
- Coop
Event Producer
R-14 Airsoft

All I could do was stand there in disbelief as dozens of small children were slaughtered right before my very eyes.
My dick.

Coop
Airsoft Event Host

Postby Zorlord » Sun May 26, 2013 4:33 pm

Coop theres a ton of stuff here that i want. Ill definitely take the mk23 suppressor, whichever OD boonie fits my head, and i want to look at the chinese assault rigs and the ak47 mids/ lows,a s well as that manual winding drum mag thing
Zorlord
Zoloft

Postby CliffnoteUSAF » Sun May 26, 2013 11:21 pm

I'll snatch up dem small OD gloves, the MP7 holster, medium US woodland pants, the Med/Sm OD uniform set, and hmmm probably both of those 9.6v 2700mAh.

Hard to determine dimensions based on pics, and the manufacturer no longer lists that item online. Can one of those 9.6v 2700mAh packs fit in an AR mag pouch? (my guns are wired to rear, with the battery in a buttstock mag pouch)
And those are large tamiyas, right?
CliffnoteUSAF
Likes the CAC

Postby Coop » Sun May 26, 2013 11:25 pm

CliffnoteUSAF wrote:I'll snatch up dem small OD gloves, the MP7 holster, medium US woodland pants, the Med/Sm OD uniform set, and hmmm probably both of those 9.6v 2700mAh.

Hard to determine dimensions based on pics, and the manufacturer no longer lists that item online. Can one of those 9.6v 2700mAh packs fit in an AR mag pouch? (my guns are wired to rear, with the battery in a buttstock mag pouch)
And those are large tamiyas, right?

More than likely. Yes, they are wired Large, thus "Large" in the name, as opposed to Mini or Deans.

PM me if you want to meet up on/around base. I'll gather everything up for ya and math together the total.
- Coop
Event Producer
R-14 Airsoft

My dick.

Coop
Airsoft Event Host

Postby Coop » Tue May 28, 2013 9:57 pm

Okay, I'm a tard. The US Woodland pants are Large Regular instead of medium. Still interested, Cliffnote?

Otherwise, I have everything set aside for you:

PEQ Box/RPK Stock Batteries, 9.6v 2700MaH Large Batteries. - $10 Each ($20)
OD Uniform, Pants US Medium Regular, Jacket US Small Regular - $10/Set
Condor MP7 Drop Leg, Right Hand, OD (Fits large handguns, MK23 with LAM, Desert Eagle, ETC) Brand New - $20
US Small OD Gloves Brand new, $5

Total for $55 without US Woodland Large Regular Pants. $60 if you're still interested in the woodland pants.

I'll PM you my paypal address, and have everything in a bag for you tomorrow.

Zorlord, I've got your stuff set aside for the next time we meet, either at June's game, or Tolland (Sounds like I'm probably going).
- Coop
Event Producer
R-14 Airsoft

My dick.

Coop
Airsoft Event Host

Postby Zorlord » Wed May 29, 2013 12:11 am

Coop wrote:Okay, I'm a tard. The US Woodland pants are Large Regular instead of medium. Still interested, Cliffnote?

Otherwise, I have everything set aside for you:

PEQ Box/RPK Stock Batteries, 9.6v 2700MaH Large Batteries. - $10 Each ($20)
Condor MP7 Drop Leg, Right Hand, OD (Fits large handguns, MK23 with LAM, Desert Eagle, ETC) Brand New - $20
US Small OD Gloves Brand new, $5

Total for $55 without US Woodland Large Regular Pants. $60 if you're still interested in the woodland pants.

I'll PM you my paypal address, and have everything in a bag for you tomorrow.

Zorlord, I've got your stuff set aside for the next time we meet, either at June's game, or Tolland (Sounds like I'm probably going).

okay cool. if cliffnote doesnt want the woodland pants, i might buy them as well
Zorlord
Zoloft

Postby Coop » Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:40 pm

New Stuff added 02JUN2013 (also in initial post):

KWC Uzi, Complete Package. I am the 2nd owner. Worked over by The Stealth, fully functioning and tested on Silent But Deadly's Face this past Fallout. Comes with original hard case, 1 38rd Magazine, folding stock, and 8 12g Cartridges. Chronos at 350 with .25's. I do not believe this is the 2011 version, but the older original edition, so keep that in mind when shopping for mags. Has obvious signs of wear, screws with surface rust, and scratch marks near the pin that holds the stock on, since for a while I ran this without the stock. - $125.

A&K Masada, Black, used twice, needs new magazine release, Right side selector switch will not stay on, but does not impact performance, unless you are left handed. Used twice (Last Fallout and this Fallout) Comes with 1 A&K Hi-Cap and 5 Beta Project Magpul PTS 70rd Standard Mags. Chronos at 330 with .25's - $200

You will need to purchase and install this to make mags stay inside the gun:

http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?products_id=41652 or http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/ad-classic-m ... black.html

It may not hurt to snatch these up as spares, just in case:

http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?products_id=35599 or http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/ad-classic-m ... asada.html

Missing left side magazine release switch assembly, will not hold mags inside the gun without this part. I still have the part and it is included. Good luck on figuring out how to put it all back together:

Loose right side selector switch (would inconvenience a lefty, otherwise selector still works fine) You can see where the pot metal part is worn. Still works with left hand side (right thumb) safety selector like on a traditional M4/M16.

- Coop
Event Producer
R-14 Airsoft

My dick.

Coop
Airsoft Event Host

Postby Coop » Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:35 pm

Sold items will be moved here, with images linked, for any future reference.

PEQ Box/RPK Stock Batteries, 9.6v 2700MaH Large Batteries. - $10 Each
http://bunkerseeds.com/images/ForSale20 ... g_5797.jpg

http://bunkerseeds.com/images/ForSale20 ... g_5813.jpg

Condor MP7 Drop Leg, Right Hand, OD (Fits large handguns, MK23 with LAM, Desert Eagle, ETC) Brand New - $20 (SOLD)
http://bunkerseeds.com/images/ForSale20 ... g_5830.jpg

US Small OD Gloves Brand new, $5/Item
http://bunkerseeds.com/images/ForSale20 ... g_5831.jpg

2x USAF ABU Uniforms, Jacket size 46R, Pants size 40R. Still with tags. 2 Pairs - $10/Pair

http://bunkerseeds.com/images/ForSale20 ... g_5807.jpg

OD Boonie Large

http://bunkerseeds.com/images/ForSale20 ... g_5814.jpg

True Spec Woodland Jacket, Never Worn, size 2x. Comes with reversed velcro flag. Lots of high speed features, ACU Cut, Mandarin Collar, Etc. - $10

http://bunkerseeds.com/images/ForSale20 ... g_5816.jpg

SKS Chest Rigs, 10 cell (left) 7 Cell (1 remaining), various years. - $5 Each

http://bunkerseeds.com/images/ForSale20 ... g_5799.jpg

US Large Woodland Pants - $5

http://bunkerseeds.com/images/ForSale20 ... g_5819.jpg
Last edited by Coop on Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Coop
Event Producer
R-14 Airsoft

My dick.

Coop
Airsoft Event Host

Postby badjamman » Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:59 pm

Ill Take It.

2x USAF ABU Uniforms, Jacket size 46R, Pants size 40R. Still with tags. 2 Pairs - $10/Pair
Ill take both pairs
I will be there this Sunday 16June2013. My name is Pat. My buddys and I are coming to play for fathers day.
thank you and see you sunday.
Team ASOC

-All Sausage One Clam-
badjamman

Next

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade Forum.