What is the Rod & Gun club?
The Joint Base MDL Rod & Gun club at Range 14 provides a place to partake in various outdoor related activities.
Recreational shooting ranges for rifle & pistol, provides safe shooting opportunities for all eligible participants.
Woodland and speedball field, provide safe playing areas for paintball and airsoft. Invigorating sports that build team bonding, sportsmanship, and relaxation. For both soldiers and civilians to enjoy.
Designated areas for Hunting and Fishing, for safe
Archery area for practicing with bows.
Skeet fields provide a safe area to practice for skeet competitions and bird shooting.
Shooting supplies and snacks & drinks are available for purchase.
Basic Safety Rules
Click here for complete set of Range 14 rules
- 1. Always be aware of your target and beyond.
- 2. No "horseplay" will be permitted.
- 3. Treat every gun as if it is loaded and the safety is off.
- 4. No alcoholic beverages are permitted. Shooters suspected of being under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate and may be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- 5. Anyone not obeying any of the rules listed in this brochure will be advised by the Range 14 staff of their violation(s) and the consequences of their behavior.
- a. Verbal warning with no suspension of privileges.
- b. Verbal warning with suspension of privileges of that day.
- c. Written reprimand with suspension of privileges for a period of time.
**AT ANY TIME RULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT SAFETY OFFICERS DISCRETION**